What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A comprehensive program for deadlift domination
- Let’s face it, people can get bored doing the same things over and over again. Stave off boredom by mixing it up.
- I tried low-volume programs where I only focused on high intensities and heavy loads – but my max never went up.
- When you add 30, 50 or 100+ pounds to your deadlift, you will instantly increase the numbers on your other lifts.
- What type of deadlift will widen your back, blow up your traps, and give you erectors like tree trunks.
- Discover why you must change your form when you progress from beginner to a more advanced deadlifter
- Not doing these lesser-known variations is easily costing you 25 to 50 pounds on your best deadlift.
- You’ll instantly know how to find the right deadlift variation for you – even when it changes!
- The one cheap thing you should add to your gym bag to nearly instantly give you jacked forearms.
- Learn the weird-looking deadlift that might be exactly what you need to unlock greater strength
- Why you must change your form when you progress from beginner to a more advanced deadlifter.
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Off the Floor scores 77.94/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.deadliftoffthefloor.com/get-off-the-floor/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $49.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: deadliftoffthefloor.com you’ll also be taken through to deadliftoffthefloor.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)